Freejump America Half Chaps
The AMERICA half chaps is made to combine with FOXY women's boots or K2 men's boots.
– Soft Leather – European Tannery
– Full grain leather inside – for a better grip
– Nylon YKK® zip fastener
– Zip arrière
– Elastic panel along the side of the zipper for a comfortable fit
– Double comfort elastic : ergonomic reinforced cut with two elastics panels on the sides to hold the half chaps in place without any attachment system
– Lock system and zipper keeper : improved double snaps system to avoid unzipping
– Spanish cut top
- Made in Portugal
* If the product is not in stock we will contact the customer to inform them of the delivery time.
Freejump System is a benchmark brand in the equestrian world in terms of innovation and high technology, manufacturing high quality, safe and comfortable products.
Originally they created the X'Up stirrup, but the brand became known thanks to the manufacture in 2012 of the Soft'Up stirrups, one of the best stirrups today, with automatic release in the event of a fall. More recently they launched the Soft'Up Pro stirrups.
Freejump has also been involved in equestrian footwear, starting with boots integrated with gaiters, and then they started making riding boots as well.
Of course, in the world of safety, air bag waistcoats are a must, Freejump has also launched a line of these waistcoats to protect riders from possible falls.
You can now buy Freejump System products in our online and physical shop Tuxe Life, in A Coruña (Galicia).