Responsible for Data Processing
Identity: Tuxe Life
SOCIAL REASON: Tuxé Life S.L.
SOCIAL ADDRESS: Plaza Santa Gema nº1 Bajo, 15174 Fonteculler – Culleredo (A Coruña)
Purpose of data processing and retention
The personal data provided by our clients, hereinafter “User”, will be processed by Tuxé Life S.L. (hereinafter “Tuxe Life”) in accordance with the following purposes:
- Carry out the provision of the contracted services, the maintenance of the contractual relationship and the monitoring thereof.
- Manage, process and respond to requests, applications, incidents, complaints, claims or queries of the User.
- Manage the dispatch of commercial communications on products and services marketed by Tuxe Life by electronic and/or conventional means.
Time of Processing of the User’s Personal Data
The User’s data related to the compliance of the contractual relationship shall be kept for that purpose for as long as the contract is in force and, even later, for all the time required by the applicable law and until they prescribe any liabilities arising from the contract. As regards the sending of commercial communications, Tuxe Life will process the User’s data, until the User objects.
Processing of User Data
Tuxe Life will treat the following categories of User data:
- Identification data: name, surname, DNI
- Contact details: postal address, email address and telephone.
Legitimization for the Processing of Data
The processing of User data by Tuxe Life for the submission of commercial communications and profiling is based on the legitimate interest of Tuxe Life in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
Addressees of your Data
Your data will not be provided to any other company outside CLEINTE except at the request of the Public Administrations in the cases provided by the Law.
Commercial and Promotional Communications
One of the purposes for which Tuxe Life handles personal data provided by Users is to send them commercial communications by electronic and conventional means, with information regarding products, services, promotions, offers, events or relevant news to Users. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be addressed only and exclusively to those Users who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive it.
In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Tuxe Life, he or she may request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your rights?
The User may send a letter to Tuxe Life, Plaza Santa Gema nº1 Bajo, 15174 Fonteculler – Culleredo (A Coruña), or an email to email@example.com with the Reference “Data Protection”, attaching photocopy of your identity document, at any time and free of:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Get confirmation about whether Tuxe Life is treating personal data that concerns the User or not.
- Access to your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Obtain from Tuxe Life the limitation of the processing of the data when one of the conditions laid down in the data protection regulation is fulfilled.
- Request the portability of your data.
Claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through the following address https://www.agpd.es, when the person concerned considers that Tuxe Life has violated the rights recognized to him by the applicable regulations on data protection.
Security and Safety Measures
Tuxe Life will treat the data of the User at all times in absolute confidentiality and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the regulations of application, adopting to this effect the necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your data and to prevent its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.