Soft'Up Pro + Crystal Edition Stirrups Freejump
Our research and development on the SOFT’UP CLASSIC stirrups led us to validate the choice of an enlarged platform with rounded corners to improve the comfort.
We are bringing this latest improvement to the SOFT’UP PRO : the SOFT’UP PRO+ features a platform extended by 1.6 cm (27% enlarged) which allows an exceptional foot touch in combination with the shocks’ absorption capabilities of the spring steel.
SOFT’UP PRO : TECHNOLOGIE, COMFORT, PERFORMANCE, SAFETY. SOFT’UP PRO, praised amongst the World’s Top Riders is a single branch stirrups which combines performance, comfort, safety and simplicity. Its patented flexible outer branch made of Elastollan® helps to free the foot in case of a fall. The nonskid wide elastomer floor, the ABS shell, the high resistance spring steel monobranch guarantee a better riding experience.
- Tempered spring steel single-branch with extra high mechanical resistance (1200 MPa). Elastollan®overmoulding
- Open eye for fastening to the single-strap freejump stirrup leather. 45° angled eye for a perfect foot position
- Patented exible outer branch made of Elastollan® (helps free the foot in case of a fall)
- Branch situated at the front of the tread for a natural slope
- Rectilinear bevelled rear leading edge for better lateral stability
- Made in France
* If the product is not in stock we will contact the customer to inform them of the delivery time.
Freejump System is a benchmark brand in the equestrian world in terms of innovation and high technology, manufacturing high quality, safe and comfortable products.
Originally they created the X'Up stirrup, but the brand became known thanks to the manufacture in 2012 of the Soft'Up stirrups, one of the best stirrups today, with automatic release in the event of a fall. More recently they launched the Soft'Up Pro stirrups.
Freejump has also been involved in equestrian footwear, starting with boots integrated with gaiters, and then they started making riding boots as well.
Of course, in the world of safety, air bag waistcoats are a must, Freejump has also launched a line of these waistcoats to protect riders from possible falls.
You can now buy Freejump System products in our online and physical shop Tuxe Life, in A Coruña (Galicia).