Freejump Spur’One Round End
The rigidity of the spur’s outer branch and the first third of its inner branch allow the precision of the spur’s position with the side of the horse.
The revolutionary articulation of the freejump spur makes it possible to maintain this rigidity, ensuring the precision while offering an incomparable comfort thanks to the immediate adjustment of the spur to the width of the boot.
– Articulated internal branch for an immediate and effortless adjustment of the spur to the width of the boot.
– Carbon fiber body for lightness and rigidity ensuring the precision of the spur’s adjustment.
– Elastollan inner overmolding for a powerful grip on the boot.
– Angled and profiled Spurs’straps apertures for an ergonomic positioning of the strap on the bridge of the foot.
Sold by pairs - Unique size (set ends) - ROUND end: 15mm
* If the product is not in stock we will contact the customer to inform them of the delivery time.
Freejump System is a benchmark brand in the equestrian world in terms of innovation and high technology, manufacturing high quality, safe and comfortable products.
Originally they created the X'Up stirrup, but the brand became known thanks to the manufacture in 2012 of the Soft'Up stirrups, one of the best stirrups today, with automatic release in the event of a fall. More recently they launched the Soft'Up Pro stirrups.
Freejump has also been involved in equestrian footwear, starting with boots integrated with gaiters, and then they started making riding boots as well.
Of course, in the world of safety, air bag waistcoats are a must, Freejump has also launched a line of these waistcoats to protect riders from possible falls.
You can now buy Freejump System products in our online and physical shop Tuxe Life, in A Coruña (Galicia).