Charles Owen AYR8 Plus Helmet
The Ayr8 Plus helmet replaces our emblematic Ayr8 Classic helmet, the novelty it offers is that the inner shell is removable and washable.
This low profile helmet has 12 front and rear ventilation slots located in the center and covered by an elegant breathable mesh.
The side panels are covered with microfiber suede and the helmet has a GRpx harness with a leather look for unbeatable stability and comfort.
SIZES AND MEASUREMENTS:
The sizes correspond to the cms of head circumference. The measurement should be taken at the level of the forehead and the tape measure should be taken naturally straight and encircling the head. When choosing your size you should ALWAYS take into account the type of hairstyle you usually wear as this can affect the perfect fit of the helmet.
- Elegant low profile
- Front and rear ventilation
- Microfiber suede side panels
- Soft harness of GRpx technology
- Antimicrobial coating reduces odor
- Removable and washable inner cover
- Complies with multiple safety standards
- Choice of colours for centre and side panels
- Safety standards: PAS015:2011 - VG1 - ASTM F1163-15
* This item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
* If the product is not in stock we will contact the customer to inform them of the delivery time.
Charles Owen is one of the world's leading manufacturers of riding helmets, a brand known worldwide for the safety, quality and prestige of its helmets.
Charles Owen is a family business with over 100 years of history, the company was founded in England in 1911 by its founder Charles Owen. He began his career manufacturing military helmets for the British Army and 17 years later he entered the equestrian world manufacturing racing helmets for riders until today it is a reference brand in equestrian helmets.
Charles Owen helmets are handmade using high quality materials. To achieve the safety of their helmets it is essential to look for the highest quality in both their materials and their manufacture.
You can now buy Charles Owen brand items in our online and physical shop Tuxe Life, in A Coruña (Galicia).