Kask Kooki Matt Helmet
Perfect for the show ring and schooling, the Kooki is an everyday helmet that will match every outfit. This unique helmet bring style, safety and comfort together in perfect harmony. The design of the helmet is universal for all riders and disciplines.
It consists of 2 shells, the lower one in EPS and thermoformed PC and the upper one in ABS, with injection molded system. The inner padding, made of hydrophilic fabric, is breathable and antibacterial and is already equipped with integrated fit-system. Front and rear ventilation is ensured ensuring rapid drying. Comfort is guaranteed! Available in matt version black and navy colors.
- INTEGRATED AIR FLOW CONTROL: Provides maximum ventilation through the air intake at the front and expulsion of hot air at the rear.
- SYNTHETIC LEATHER STRAP: The hypoallergenic strap is easy to clean, extremely comfortable and prevents skin irritation.
- FAST DRYING: The inner lining dries quickly, is highly breathable, antibacterial and thermoregulatory.
- CLICK-IN SYSTEM: The ideal system for maximum comfort and hygiene. The click-in system improves the connection of the removable and washable inner liner with the outer shell, thanks to its discreet and minimalist design with three press studs for easy application.
* If the product is not in stock we will contact the customer to inform them of the delivery time.
* No returns or exchanges are allowed on this item.
KASK is an Italian company that designs and manufactures safety helmets of the highest quality, developing helmets for horse riding, skiing, cycling, etc., being a reference brand in all of them.
KASK was founded in 2004, thanks to its team of engineers and its factories it has managed to become a recognised brand in the world of safety helmets.
KASK helmets seek to strike a balance between technology, functionality, safety and elegant design. Of course they are ergonomic helmets to suit the needs of athletes, in this case riders, and ensure their comfort.
You can now buy KASK products in our online and physical shop Tuxe Life, in A Coruña (Galicia).