Hit-Air MLV-CS Airbag Body Protection
Material: 600D Polyester, Polyester Mesh, Nylon Risstop
Size(EU,US): Small (corresponds to 2XS-S)
Gas Cartridge: 50cc
Weight: 1,1 kg
* The airbag air tube the chest padding can now be attached.
* The airbag is placed in the back of the key box to strengthen the shock-absorbing function. S-System is installed.
* The cushioning material behind the CO2 cartridge provides additional protection with the airbag. "VISCO ELASTAN" passes the EN13594: 2015 impact test.
* Includes horseback riding + sadletrapp
3 YEAR WARRANTY
* If the product is not in stock we will contact the customer to inform them of the delivery time.
Hit-Air manufactures body protection with Airbag technology, aimed at ensuring safety when riding by working to protect riders from potential falls.
The Hit-Air brand was founded in 1995 manufacturing airbag body protection for motorbikes, over time they saw the need to adapt these airbag waistcoats to the equestrian world.
The airbag technology or air bag is a passive safety element, its function is to deploy in case of a fall to cushion the blow of the rider, it acts by gas compression.
You can now buy Hit-Air branded items in our online and physical shop Tuxe Life, in A Coruña (Galicia).