Optimum movement requires healthy joints. The right nutrients can have a positive effect on the condition of the cartilage, synovial fluid and the joint capsule and ligaments that keep the joint together.
Supple joints with Pavo Mobility
Pavo Mobility contains glucosamine and hyaluronic acid that are components for healthy synovial fluid. Chondroitin and MSM (sulphur) have a positive effect on the cartilage. On the cartilage yet these substances alone are not enough to support healthy joints in horses. The most important component is the special collagen in Pavo Mobility that supports the collagen, bone and cartilage. Pavo Mobility also contains vitamin C and the micro-mineral silicon that plays a role in the development of bone tissue, cartilage, collagen and hyaluronic acid. Pavo Mobility does not contain wheat, so it is gluten-free.
Pavo Mobility is available in a convenient 3 kg bucket.
- For supple joints
- Optimum nutrients for cartilage and joints
- Supports the creation of synovial fluid
- With collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid, MSM and silicon
- For horses that need support for their joints
- For competition horses
- For young horses that have just started their training
- For older horses
Pavo Mobility can be administered as a preventative to competition horses when the joints are under a lot of strain. Additionally, Pavo Mobility can be given after an injury, if your horse had joint problems or upon indication of a veterinarian that your horse could benefit from it during a period of two to three months. Senior horses as well as horses with arthrosis may benefit from Pavo Mobility.
- Horse (approx. 600 kg): 50 grams per day
- Pony (approx. 300 kg): 25 grams per day
As a treatment and for senior horses:
- Horse (approx. 600 kg): 100 grams per day
- Pony (approx. 300 kg): 50 grams per day
Discover the best and the latest new products from Pavo in our Tuxe Life Equestrian Shop Online.