Is your horse easily spooked and nervous? Pavo NervControl is a doping-free product that stimulates calmness in a natural way. By supporting the signal transmission of the nerves, tension is reduced more easily. Vitamin B12 plays a role in the nerve conductor and is produced a gut bacteria that needs cobalt for this purpose.
Essential amino acids, such as tryptophan and threonine, are required for production of the hormones serotonin and melanin that have a calming and anxiety-reducing effect in the brain. Selenium has been added and the content of magnesium has been increased. For optimum intake while maintaining palatability, three forms of magnesium are used. Humane studies into magnesium and selenium have shown that these substances have an anxiety reducing effect.
Pavo NervControl does not contains wheat, so it is also suitable for horses that are sensitive to gluten.
- For increased calmness in nervous horses
- Helps to reduce tension in the body more quickly
- For better control in stressful situations
- Contains organically bound magnesium, L-tryptophan and threonine
- Doping-free and with a natural effect
- For sensitive and nervous horses
Pavo NervControl can be given for a long period of time.
- Horse (approx. 600 kg): 100 grams per day
- Pony (approx. 300 kg): 50 grams per day
* If the product is not in stock we will contact the customer to inform them of the delivery time.
* If the weight of the order exceeds the maximum weight according to destination, we will contact the customer. For more information click here and go to the section SHIPPING PRICES AND FREE SHIPPING.
Pavo has been manufacturing feed for horses since its inception, and has always been committed to research and innovation in the world of feed.
Pavo is always up to date with the latest market demands and innovations in horse nutrition. He is in direct contact with horse owners to find nutritional solutions to improve the horses' needs.
You can now buy Pavo brand products in our online and physical store Tuxe Life, in A Coruña (Galicia).