Freejump Pro Grip Leather Stirrup Stirrup Bands
FREEJUMP’s stirrups leathers single strap and extra wide design provide unbeatable riding comfort and the guarantee that the FREEJUMP stirrup leathers will not twist. The upper part enables an even more precise adjustment of the length than conventional stirrup leathers thanks to the use of « biothane » material on the back of the upper part of the leathers ; the biothane reinforces the upper part of the leathers allowing more holes in the same short distance (30 holes instead of 20 as found on conventional leathers).
The new PRO GRIP offering:
- Leathers internal grip for a true gripping effect to the saddle
- As a results the stirrups are in a more stable position
- No grip necessary between the boots (or chaps) and the couple leathers/saddle, limiting the secondary effects of boots glue, and allowing the legs to remain free in their movements
- Grip mounted on a velcro strap for an easy replacement
- Leathers supplied also with a leather strap (mounted on velcro) with no grip
- Special rubber material with a surface for maximum desired grip
- 3 sizes to choose from depending on the rider’s bodyheight: S(5′-1,50m / 5′-1,50m), M(5’9″-1,75m), L(5’9″-1,75m).
Pro Grip stirrups leather, a vegetal leathers: Most of time heavy metals such as chromium are used in the manufacturing of leathers. These harmful products are often discharged by the tanneries to nearby rivers, causing serious pollution of water and soil. Vegetal leather is tanned … with active vegetal components. Vegetal tanned leather has natural shades with deeper and more nuanced hues. It has a distinctive identity with its warmer feel and differences from skin to skin. This leather will patina over time and improve as a good wine!
Grip (Leathers): Maximum grip for use when competing or in training. The two stirrup leather pads are attached with Velcro, making them easy to replace. The Grip pad allows the stirrup leather to tightly grip onto the saddle, meaning that the leg is steadier whilst retaining freedom of movement. The split leather pad is provided to enable it to function without the help of the grip.
* If the product is not in stock we will contact the customer to inform them of the delivery time.
Freejump System is a benchmark brand in the equestrian world in terms of innovation and high technology, manufacturing high quality, safe and comfortable products.
Originally they created the X'Up stirrup, but the brand became known thanks to the manufacture in 2012 of the Soft'Up stirrups, one of the best stirrups today, with automatic release in the event of a fall. More recently they launched the Soft'Up Pro stirrups.
Freejump has also been involved in equestrian footwear, starting with boots integrated with gaiters, and then they started making riding boots as well.
Of course, in the world of safety, air bag waistcoats are a must, Freejump has also launched a line of these waistcoats to protect riders from possible falls.
You can now buy Freejump System products in our online and physical shop Tuxe Life, in A Coruña (Galicia).