Freejump Soft'Up Classic Stirrups
Soft’Up Classic – a new world of performance
Following the creation of the Foxy boot, resulting from a collaboration with Pénélope Leprevost and the Italian designer Pininfarina, the new freejump stirrup – with an eye set parallel to the tread and a slightly reduced size – has been specially designed for women. The comfort, safety and technology of single-branch stirrups combined with the classicism of an eye set parallel to the tread for the first time.
Soft’Up Classic – exceptional comfort and performance
- Improved shock-absorption ability. Reduces the strain on each stirrup by two-thirds and relieves pressure on the rider’s joints and the horse’s back, thanks to the branch’s new geometry. 3 times more cushioning than a traditional stirrup.
- Centre of gravity is set towards the front. This causes a backwards movement of the tread which encourages the rider to keep their heels down.
- Wide carbon tread, tilted studs: a supporting surface that is 12% bigger alleviates the pressure points on the arch of the foot.
Soft’Up Classic – improved safety
- Development of the manufacturing process. The aircraft-grade spring steel branch, with very high mechanical strength, is 37% more resistant thanks to the new manufacturing technique.
- Flexible outer branch. The freejump single-branch technology allows a flexible outer branch to be used. Designed so that pressure from the foot opens it up if a rider is dragged along by their horse.
- Open eye / suitable for use with freejump’s single-strap stirrup leathers.
- 9 treated studs (worn studs can be replaced)
- Spring steel branch overmoulded with an elastomer
- Flexible outer branch (can be replaced if damaged)
- Extra-wide carbon tread
- Cover (can be replaced if damaged)
- Grip (worn grips can be replaced)
* If the product is not in stock we will contact the customer to inform them of the delivery time.
Freejump System is a benchmark brand in the equestrian world in terms of innovation and high technology, manufacturing high quality, safe and comfortable products.
Originally they created the X'Up stirrup, but the brand became known thanks to the manufacture in 2012 of the Soft'Up stirrups, one of the best stirrups today, with automatic release in the event of a fall. More recently they launched the Soft'Up Pro stirrups.
Freejump has also been involved in equestrian footwear, starting with boots integrated with gaiters, and then they started making riding boots as well.
Of course, in the world of safety, air bag waistcoats are a must, Freejump has also launched a line of these waistcoats to protect riders from possible falls.
You can now buy Freejump System products in our online and physical shop Tuxe Life, in A Coruña (Galicia).