Stirrups Aluminium with Flex-on Ultra Grip Inclined Footprint
Aluminum footrests are made of a special type of aluminum used in aeronautics. The Flex-on stirrup offers sophisticated shock-absorbing bending, with a "Grip" or "Ultra-Grip" sole for better adhesion, optimum stability and a perfect connection to the assembly. (Model with Ultra-Grip tread is with spikes)
The customer is offered the opportunity to customize the stirrup to his taste.
The Aluminium Flex-on stirrup is made of one piece. The R&D department has designed the stirrup with a complex geometry to give it strength and lightness.
Note: In the Aluminium model, the rider can choose how hard the shock absorbers are for optimal shock absorption. The choice of the hardness of the shock absorber is defined by its color:
- Soft'' light blue: recommended for resistance
- Medium Blue "Medium'': recommended for leisure, hiking, dressage and junior jumping riders.
- Dark blue "Hard'': recommended for jumping and cross jumping.
* To personalize the stikers is 15€ more.
* (If you want to customize your Aluminium stirrup please contact us and we will make a quote, e-mail: email@example.com / phone +34 981 110 541.)
* If the product is not in stock we will contact the customer to inform them of the delivery time.
Flex-On is a French brand known internationally in the equestrian world for the quality, safety and comfort of its stirrups. All Flex-On stirrups are based on three pillars:
1. Its shock absorption system which, thanks to its elastomer shock absorbers, cushions the waves produced by the impact of the horse's movements.
2. The positioning of the stirrups of these stirrups provides the rider with a perfect contact with the horse and helps the rider to have a correct position of the legs when riding.
3. The ergonomics of the stirrups, the dimensions of the Flex-on stirrups give the rider a perfect alignment (shoulders-hips-heels).
You can now buy Flex-On products in our online and physical shop Tuxe Life, in A Coruña (Galicia).