Green Composite stirrup with Flex-On's Inclined Grip Footprint
Designed from an organic polyamide material, the Green Composite stirrup has the same design as the Flex-on Aluminum stirrup. (The model with the Grip tread is without spikes)
It can be cleaned with water and is therefore easier to maintain.
While providing improved technical performance in terms of impact absorption and ergonomics (a specific feature of Flex-on), it also has a steel arch to reinforce the plastic part. (The model with Grip tread does not have spikes).
The Green Compisite stirrup offers quality at a competitive price.
* Customize the stikers are 15€ more.
* (If you want to customize your Safe-On stirrup please contact us and we will make a quote, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / phone +34 981 110 541.)
* If the product is not in stock we will contact the customer to inform them of the delivery time.
Flex-On is a French brand known internationally in the equestrian world for the quality, safety and comfort of its stirrups. All Flex-On stirrups are based on three pillars:
1. Its shock absorption system which, thanks to its elastomer shock absorbers, cushions the waves produced by the impact of the horse's movements.
2. The positioning of the stirrups of these stirrups provides the rider with a perfect contact with the horse and helps the rider to have a correct position of the legs when riding.
3. The ergonomics of the stirrups, the dimensions of the Flex-on stirrups give the rider a perfect alignment (shoulders-hips-heels).
You can now buy Flex-On products in our online and physical shop Tuxe Life, in A Coruña (Galicia).