Green Composite Stirrups with Flex-On Ultra Grip Inclined Footprint
Designed from an organic polyamide material, the Green Composite stirrup has the same design as the Flex-on Aluminum stirrup. (The model with the Ultra-Grip tread is with spikes)
It can be cleaned with water and is therefore easier to maintain.
While providing improved technical performance in terms of shock absorption and ergonomics (a specific feature of Flex-on), it also has a steel arch to reinforce the plastic part.
The Green Compisite stirrup offers quality at a competitive price.
* Customize the stikers are 15€ more.
* (If you want to customize your Green Composite stirrup please contact us and we will make a quote, e-mail: email@example.com / phone +34 981 110 541.)
Flex-On is a French brand known internationally in the equestrian world for the quality, safety and comfort of its stirrups. All Flex-On stirrups are based on three pillars:
1. Its shock absorption system which, thanks to its elastomer shock absorbers, cushions the waves produced by the impact of the horse's movements.
2. The positioning of the stirrups of these stirrups provides the rider with a perfect contact with the horse and helps the rider to have a correct position of the legs when riding.
3. The ergonomics of the stirrups, the dimensions of the Flex-on stirrups give the rider a perfect alignment (shoulders-hips-heels).
You can now buy Flex-On products in our online and physical shop Tuxe Life, in A Coruña (Galicia).