Flex-On Hunter Stirrups
Flex-On Hunter footrests are made of special aluminium used in aeronautics, completely made of a single solid aluminium block. They offer sophisticated shock-absorbing flexibility for better grip, as well as optimum stability and a perfect ride connection. (The model with the Grip tread is without spikes)
The bow of the stirrup has a special orientation that makes it easier to insert the foot into the stirrup while being ultralight.
* (If you want to personalise your Aluminium stirrup, please contact us and we will draw up a quotation, e-mail: email@example.com / telephone +34 981 110 541.)
* If the product is not in stock we will contact the customer to inform him of the delivery time.
Flex-On is a French brand known internationally in the equestrian world for the quality, safety and comfort of its stirrups. All Flex-On stirrups are based on three pillars:
1. Its shock absorption system which, thanks to its elastomer shock absorbers, cushions the waves produced by the impact of the horse's movements.
2. The positioning of the stirrups of these stirrups provides the rider with a perfect contact with the horse and helps the rider to have a correct position of the legs when riding.
3. The ergonomics of the stirrups, the dimensions of the Flex-on stirrups give the rider a perfect alignment (shoulders-hips-heels).
You can now buy Flex-On products in our online and physical shop Tuxe Life, in A Coruña (Galicia).