The Safe-on junior stirrup from the Flex-on range, the stirrup for small riders under 40 kg, has the same technical features as its big brother the SAFE-ON. Resized for children's riders, it combines comfort, performance and safety.
Made of a resistant, lightweight material of biological origin, it incorporates the Flex-on shock absorption system to protect the body of our young athletes to the maximum. It ensures ideal leg support and positioning.
When riding, children who do not yet have the musculature of their elders often cling to the stirrups, which increases the risk of their feet getting caught in the event of a fall. Flex-on has therefore adapted its Safe-on model for young riders.
With this model, it is impossible to get caught in the stirrups, it has an opening system for the arch, which opens to free the little rider's foot in the event of a fall. The arch can easily be put back in place and the rider can quickly get back in the saddle.
The Safe-on Junior is available in nine different frame colours, three shell colours: grey-black or white, and a sloped version with Grip insert. The 16 elastomer and temple colours are available as for the other stirrups in the Flex-on range. The stickers, which are identical to those of the Safe-on, can also be customised. The safety fuse can be easily replaced in case of wear.
- Weight of the pair of Safe-on junior: 550 g
- Single-sided frame in polyamide of biological origin.
- Flexible elastomer shaft (safety fuse).
- Facilitates foot release when opening from below (by gravity) - Opening force: less than 40 kg
* (If you want to customize your Safe-On stirrup, please contact us and we will give you a quote, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / phone +34 981 110 541.)
* CUSTOMIZE THE COLOUR OF THE SAFETY ARCH: RED | GREEN | DARK GREEN | PURPLE | WHITE | BLUE | LIGHT BLUE | BURGUNDY | BLACK | BROWN | NAVY | YELLOW | YELLOW | LIGHT GREY | ORANGE | PLUM | PINK | PINK
(if you want to customize the colour of the safety arch when you place your order please put in "Order Notes" the colour you want)
* If the product is not in stock we will contact the customer to inform them of the delivery time. (Approximate delivery time 4-6 weeks)
Flex-On is a French brand known internationally in the equestrian world for the quality, safety and comfort of its stirrups. All Flex-On stirrups are based on three pillars:
1. Its shock absorption system which, thanks to its elastomer shock absorbers, cushions the waves produced by the impact of the horse's movements.
2. The positioning of the stirrups of these stirrups provides the rider with a perfect contact with the horse and helps the rider to have a correct position of the legs when riding.
3. The ergonomics of the stirrups, the dimensions of the Flex-on stirrups give the rider a perfect alignment (shoulders-hips-heels).
You can now buy Flex-On products in our online and physical shop Tuxe Life, in A Coruña (Galicia).