Samshield V-Skin Gloves
The V-Skin gloves are made of 4 different types of materials, skilfully harmonized in order to give the best response to the greater demands of the jinentes:
* Ultra-thin perforated lamb leather: offers maximum comfort and lightness that allows the flow of air.
* Resistant suede base combined with genuine silicone: offers superior grip, better contact between hands and horse, flexibility and durability.
* Harder Lycra version: offers great flexibility providing a high level of comfort and constant fit.
* Size of Spandex doubled: to always get a perfect fit with the pulse.
* If the product is not in stock we will contact the customer to inform them of the delivery time.
Samshield is a brand of riding helmets that provides more active and passive safety with high quality materials and customisability. The brand was founded in 2005 by Sam Maloigne, an international professional motocross/supercross rider from 1980 to 1990. Today the brand is recognized and distributed all over the world.
Samshield's philosophy is to offer products which provide a high level of active and passive safety, comfort, hygiene, quality of materials and finishes, as well as customisation.
Driven by the passion to offer the most efficient products, Samshield has always made and will always make professional riders such as Kevin Staut, Steve Guerdat or Bertram Allen test its products before launching them on the market.
Samshield helmets are adapted for different disciplines such as show jumping, dressage, racing, polo and eventing.
Samshield launched its glove collection in 2012 and in 2017 launched its clothing and accessories line. In 2018 it launched its line of safety stirrups that fuses technology with design.
You can now buy Samshield brand items in our online and physical store Tuxe Life, in A Coruña (Galicia).